| || Who are we? We are people that love children and who encourage our children to follow and serve God. Understanding that we cannot possibly teach kids all they need to know about God in one hour each week, we aim to partner with parents in their child's spiritual development. Join us!|
Our Mission Statement
The mission of Children’s Ministries at HMUMC is to teach FAITH, inspire HOPE and to reach out to one another in LOVE while learning about Jesus in a safe, secure and nurturing environment.
That each child who comes through our doors will be excited to come here and will build a strong foundation of faith by learning about the love of the Lord, learning how the Bible is relevant to their lives, and knowing that they are special and loved.
Our Core Values
• Every child is a gift from God.
• The Bible is the word of God and has truth for practical living.
• HMUMC is committed to being a fun, safe place where children can grow, learn, and make good, positive friends.
• Children are not only the church of the future, but today’s church.
• HMUMC adult and youth volunteers are positive Christian role models for our children.