Children’s Music Ministry Vision
Children are the church of today! The vision of the Children’s Music Ministry is to partner with parents, leaders, and volunteers to unlock and nurture every child’s musical gifts. To accomplish this we will incorporate the following priorities into each children’s choir.
1) That children would come to know and have a personal relationship with Christ through the understanding of scripture and biblically based music.
2) That each child would feel loved, appreciated, and encouraged in the community of each choir, thus building self-confidence.
3) That their creative spirits would be cultivated through a safe and loving environment.
4) That each year their knowledge of musical elements would grow so that by the time they leave Kidz Praize they would be able to decipher simple rhythmic patterns, recognize note names, follow along with music, and be able to explain time signatures.
5) That they would have opportunities to grow in music through Sunday morning worship, Christmas Cantata’s, and Musicals.
6) That each child, no matter how God has gifted them, would be nurtured through the use of verbal, auditory, and kinesthetic music learning opportunities each week to reach the fullest potential of God’s call upon their lives.
7) That each child would get to explore the gifts and talents that God has given them, and in doing so discover who God has called them to be through service.
We want to make children’s choir fun, spiritually uplifting, and helpful in building positive, confident children for Christ!